South East Consortium (SEC) is a central purchasing body. They are a not for profit organisation. They were specifically created to support the housing sector. But, any public sector organisation can benefit from their offer.
SEC was established in 2005 and retains its heritage by being a Membership organisation owned by 37 Housing Associations and Local Authorities. Our Members own 380k homes between them – this gives them immense buying power.
They create intelligent frameworks for their customers to use. They can provide customers with solutions pre, during and post procurement process. SEC can deliver both framework and bespoke procurement solutions. In addition they can support customers with technical training and knowledge sharing on things that truly matter to their sector.
- Very impactful and versatile brand developed for use across all SEC marketing activities
- A powerful and very successful new website for SEC customers and suppliers alike
- Greatly improved website traffic and user retention times
- Semi automated application process with customer friendly enhanced features
- Comprehensive new brand and brand guidelines
- Print, brochure, event stand collateral
- Advanced WordPress build multiple customised features
- Private section with feature rich online application forms and membership functionalities
- Modern design but in keeping with the industry sector
- Very user focused admin area with integrated drag and drop page builder technology